« Home | Being Open-minded » | Usaha dan tawakal » | Rabbaniyyin » | Perbezaan » | Takwa » | Seni » | Resonans » | Jgn Lupa Kita mudah Lupa... » | Taubat » | Nasihat » 

Monday, July 04, 2005 

What rights do we have to say/conclude something we don't know of?

John Ashcroft, the US attorney general said, "Islam is a religion in which God requires you to send your son to die for him", while "Christian is a faith in which God sends his son to die for you".


When I read this statement, I was really dissapointed and I couldnt stop myself from not being angry and I don't even try to stop it.

People might not understand why such emotional feelings exist.

Some may say, "We should be open-minded. I understand why he thinks that way"

But, to let such false statement echoes into the air is like letting a poisonous gas polluting the clean air.

It has be said and it has happened, I know. But, having acknowledged this false accusation, what do we as Muslims should do about it?

I personally feel that the reason why Muslims do not bother to care so much about such statement is because of "thinking that it is a dead end road and that there is nothing Muslims can do about it".

But,who is he as compared to "Allah, the Almighty".

There is actually a lot of things one can do. The first step is to strengthen our 'Akidah, our Faith towards Allah, our tawheed". Although, it seemed to be an individual effort but No.....

As it gradually turns out that our belief in Allah and in our Prophet Muhammad unites the Muslims, forming a strong tie between Muslims across the world wherever they are, whichever skin color they have, which ever race or tribe they come from.

That is one of the unlimited miracles and beauties of Islam that I wish everybody can see, feel and touch with their heart.....

About me

  • Simply put, I am a Muslimah and am still trying to becoming one...Let it be that way,.. for the rest of my life as there are no other better things than to worship Allah Alone, the One and Only, the Most Gracious, Most Merciful. Aamiiin
  • From Allah we come and to Allah, we will return. Islam, a gift from Our Creator, Allah to humankind,..a Peaceful Way of Life
My profile